Enjoy this wine now with oysters and other seafood, or cellar for up to 15 years for it to show those complex aged Riesling characters.
2019 is our new release Riesling, our previous 2018 vintage achieved:
- - 95 point rating from James Halliday, The Australian Wine Companion
- - Gold medal Wine Show of Western Australia 2019
- - Gold medal Royal Melbourne Wine Show 2018
- - Silver medal Wine Show of Western Australia 2018
- - Silver medal Perth Royal Show 2018
Read past vintage tasting notes of our Great Southern Riesling.
Alc/Vol: 13.0 %
Harvest Date: 2nd March 2018
Bottling Date: 13th June 2018
Titrable Acidity: 7.7 g/L
Residual Sugar: 1.4 g/L
Colour: Pale straw colour
Bouquet: A distinctive aroma of orange blossom and fresh limes, fill the glass, backed by hints of jasmine.
Palate: A generous and succulent wine, with opulent lemon and lime characters and hints of minerality. The tight linear acid structure provides a long, persistent palate.
Winemaker: Rob Diletti