Enjoy this wine now with oysters and other seafood, or cellar for up to 15 years for it to show those complex aged Riesling characters.
Awards & Recognition for our 2018 Riesling:
- - 95 point rating from James Halliday, The Australian Wine Companion
- - Gold medal Wine Show of Western Australia 2019
- - Gold medal Royal Melbourne Wine Show 2018
- - Silver medal Wine Show of Western Australia 2018
- - Silver medal Perth Royal Show 2018
Read past vintage tasting notes of our Great Southern Riesling.
Alc/Vol: 13.0 %
Harvest Date: 2nd March 2018
Bottling Date: 13th June 2018
Titrable Acidity: 7.7 g/L
Residual Sugar: 1.4 g/L
Colour: Pale straw colour
Bouquet: A distinctive aroma of orange blossom and fresh limes, fill the glass, backed by hints of jasmine.
Palate: A generous and succulent wine, with opulent lemon and lime characters and hints of minerality. The tight linear acid structure provides a long, persistent palate.
Winemaker: Rob Diletti